Our innovative line of SurfLink accessories—combined with our wireless hearing aids—let you live life the way you want, no wires attached!
SurfLink Mobile 2 is a hands-free cell phone transmitter, assistive listening device, media streamer, and hearing aid remote all rolled into one. When paired with wireless hearing aids, it’s everything you’ll need to talk on the phone, enjoy music, and so much more. You’ll get clear and consistent wireless streaming any time, anywhere.
- Enables hands-free cell phone conversations by turning our wireless hearing aids into the phone microphone and receiver:
- Microphone — Your hearing aids pick up your voice and send it to the person you’re talking to
- Receiver — SurfLink Mobile 2 streams the voice on the other end directly to your hearing aids
- Directional microphone enhances one-on-one conversations in noisy environments.
- Omnidirectional capability is ideal for listening in meetings or group settings.
- Can be used as a convenient and powerful assistive listening device.
- Wirelessly streams sound from any Bluetooth®-enabled music device.
Now, with the SurfLink Mini Mobile, you’re able to connect any Bluetooth®-ready mobile device to your hearing aids to stream phone calls. The new SurfLink Mini Mobile adapter is compatible with your popular SurfLink Remote Microphone 2 — one of our most proven and patient-preferred devices.
Simply plug the Mini Mobile adapter into the bottom of the SurfLink Remote Microphone 2. Then stream calls from any Bluetooth-ready mobile phone to your hearing aids.
Our wireless hearing aids work with our SurfLink® Media 2 streamer, the first set-and-forget wireless transmitter. With SurfLink Media 2, there’s no manual pairing involved. Once you plug it into your TV or stereo, you’re done!
- It automatically streams sound directly to your hearing aids when you’re in range.
- You can transition from one device to another simply by moving from room to room.
- It lets others in the room listen to the TV or stereo at the volume they prefer.
- Enables multiple people wearing wireless hearing aids to connect to a single device.
A remote is available with our wireless hearing aids, and can be used to adjust volume, change memory modes and more. Your hearing care professional can help you decide if a remote is right for you and your lifestyle.
This discreet, lightweight microphone is worn by your conversation partner to aid you in one-on-one conversations in difficult listening environments. Your hearing care professional can help you decide if a remote is right for you and your lifestyle.